Drupal is a flexible content management system offering many cutting edge features to empower end users and developers, sustainability and lower total cost of ownership.
Drupal is a content management system (CMS), meaning it is used to manage content on informational sites, social media sites, portals, intranets and web applications in general.
Drupal is actually much more. It’s a platform/framework into which various modules can be plugged and combined to provide CMS customized to your needs. There are modules for many purposes, for example storing different kinds of content, retrieving content based on criteria, and for displaying content in different ways and much more.
Why choosing Drupal?
There are four reasons why you should choose Drupal instead of EPiServer, SiteVision, Sitecore, Polopoly, Escenic and other first generation content management systems. Using Drupal you can create solutions that:
- Offer shorter time to deliver for new or improved features on your site;
- Empower your staff to customize and further improve your website;
- Offer sustainable maintenance when many small changes happen that affect functionality as well as design;
- Lower the total cost of ownership (TCO) as a result of Drupal being free software, offering shorter development time, less dependence on service providers and lower maintenance costs.
Our experience and knowledge of Drupal in the real world is extensive, and will enable you to build the tools and solutions of your business needs. Our expert team of Drupal engineers provides end-to-end services in Development, Project Planning, Management, and Deployment of open-source web applications of all sizes.
Drupal theming and design
We design custom Drupal themes according to user- and content-centered design principles. We also develop Drupal themes from designs and images our partners provide.
- Porting designs into Drupal themes is also possible.
- Theme porting from WordPress, Joomla, or any other CMS to Drupal;
- Conversion of static websites to Drupal themes;
- Conversion of CSS templates to Drupal themes;
- Upgrade from old Drupal 5 and Drupal 6 themes to Drupal 7;
Drupal requires seasoned knowledge and know-how to be configured for superior search performance and profitability. Building Drupal websites, we optimized the code and configurations for maximum SEO results.
Training and consulting
We also offer group and individual Drupal training sessions. All sessions are based on years of experience in training and they are focused on practical exercises which help you learn Drupal faster. Training topics start from learning configurations and site building techniques, to Drupal theming and custom modules development.
Consulting services are also available for organizations which have technical staff and want to improve the knowledge capacity of Drupal in the organization.